- Duration: 2 years_COMPLETED
- Focus area: Employability; Inclusion
Upskilling Pathways for Employability, project UPthEM, is an Erasmus + project purporting to introduce innovation for giving employment and entrepreneurship opportunities to adults from disadvantaged groups facing sociocultural difficulties related to experiencing discrimination because of gender, ethnicity or religion, economic; related to unemployment and poverty; related to residency location (citizens living in small towns or rural areas, where the employment opportunities are limited and the rate of long-term unemployment is higher in comparison with other regions); related to mental/physical disabilities.
The Intellectual Outputs are two:
- UPthEm training programme (English version)
- An audiovisual collection of good entrepreneurial practices for disadvantaged adults
The main objectives are to:
- Elaborate UPthEm training programme for disadvantaged learners.
- Shot 40 videos with successful motivating stories of disadvantaged people.
- Train 25 (5 per country) adult educators to implement the programme.
4. Engage 50 adults (10 per country) from disadvantaged groups to explore the benefits of the programme through online dissemination activities and 5 multiplier events.
Know and Can Association, Bulgaria
Stimmuli for Social Change, Greece
Asociatia de Dezvoltare Economico-Sociala, Romania
Association of Danube River Municipalities “Danube”, Bulgaria